Sunday, February 6, 2011


As I mentioned in my last post, time spent with others is the most important. Rich surprised me at Christmas with a spectacular gift...Mickey. Not the mouse...lifetime friends since second grade. Over the years it has been difficult for us to get together between school schedules and deployments. Maia was three last time she saw Aunt Michelle. Way to many years have gone by.

Mick arrived the second week of January for a few days well spent. Bless her heart as she made the daily trip with me to radiation and a few hours of work. Two foodies in a gourmet grocery store...one can only have been there! Thai food for lunch, yummy dinners cooked and laughter to be had. We took an overnight trip to Sedona. We enjoyed a few small easy hikes, as my energy allowed. Dinner was decided upon at Dahl & Deluca. Having been there before, I knew the dining experience would be exceptional. No better person to share such a experience with than Mickey. I am not sure who moaned over dinner more...Mick or me. Comment card was left behind completed by Mickey..."better than sex." Description complete.

No comments: