Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Celebrity Fight Night


I rarely get the chance for many once in a lifetime experiences. Rich and I had our moment the end of March. I attended Celebrity Fight Night at the Marriott. John Bon Jovi was the headlining act, but the other musician were just as remarkable. All the proceeds from the even go toward the Mohamad Ali Parkinson's foundation. Reba was the MC for the evening. David Foster, Kurt Warner, Jordan Sparks, Forest Whittaker are just to name a few of the participants.

Afer the show was over, we headed back to Roy's for a post party. There is were I experienced my husband speechless and drooling for the first time. His dream came true to meet Reba. Christopher Rich, Melissa Peterman and Josh Groban were also there to socialize. I can't even put into words the evening we had, but we will cherish it forever. Thank you Bob!!

No comments: