Saturday, July 5, 2008

Bras for Flip-flops

As the 4th of July weekend is underway, so are the sales. There are only a few styles my body can accommodate at this point in time. Frustration, you bet. I can shop for items that can be worn from the waist down. I have given up trying on shirts other than tees. Sun dresses...gave up. Fitted, pleated, cropped blouses.....out of the question. The expanders in my chest are starting to show, but not the way the permanent implants will. I feel like I am wearing hockey pucks in my chest.

I have traded shopping for shirts into shopping for shoes. Coldwater Creek had a smoking sale on the cutest flip-flops. So since I can't buy bras for my chest, I guess I can buy bras for my feet!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

well i bet your boob are as big as mine now LOL

Unknown said...

Heather, NOW you know the plight of the small breasted!! hahahaha!! Since I got laid off, I bought 9 pairs of shoes!! Must be a great coping mechanism!!
pinney