Sunday, October 18, 2009

Counting down


September has come and gone. I am grateful I can remember more of this year than last! The Breast Cancer 3 Day walk is a month away. I have had a few setbacks in my training. After battling fatigue, low grade fever and pelvic pain for 3-4 months, my appendix was taking out on the 9th. So with my tolerance being low, I was hit with the swine flu compliments of Maia. Feeling better each day, but I still get tired.

I may end up with a few more blisters than I was expecting, but I am looking forward to the event. Camera will be ready and tissues will be carried...maybe an entire box. My list of people I will carry with me keeps getting longer. I can no longer use two hands for the amount of people I know with breast cancer. October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Please feel free to feel your boobies!

No comments: