Monday, January 5, 2009

Little Droopy...

The new year has begun! I took time the other day to start a tedious project of going through my recipes, and put them in a binder. My recipe box was overflowing. I finished the project this afternoon. What a sigh of relief. I found a few good ones I forgot all about. Sometimes reorganization can spark the taste buds!

Weightloss is also on the list. Ten pounds is always the hardest. I was hoping to start yoga again, but that may be put on hold. I will have to stick to walking for now.

I went to the plastic surgeon this morning. My right side is still being stubborn. The pocket the implant is in had decided not to want to hold. The alloderm strip they placed in the cavity back in October has healed. It is the area under the alloderm strip that is not holding. So, I will be undergoing another outpatient procedure either this week or next week. Needless to say, I am a little droopy on my right side. My left profile was my better side anyway!

Pointer for woman...even with medical assistance, one side will always need a little help. Gravity will never be our friend!

No comments: