Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Decision to blog

While driving to my 4th chemo treatment, the inspiration to do this webpage came from a friend and coworker in Tampa, Debbie. She shared her pages with me and I thought this would be a good way to keep everyone posted my progress. I have kept a written journal since my diagnosis. I plan on transferring some of my better pieces to this webpage.

I realized today I am over the halfway hump of my treatment. The "now what?" and the "what if's?" are starting to ponder my mind. After my final treatment on July 30th, CAT scans will be performed to make sure the cancer has not metastasized. We don't believe it has, but it will put my mind to ease.

As my chest has received another 50cc's of fluid, I am starting to look like I did in 6th grade. Watching your chest increase is a rather strange process. I guess it is the only time in my life I will be able to try each cup size out....better yet....without a bra!

No comments: